Friday, January 3, 2014

A New Year...

which usually means a clean slate...isn't it nice that we have that chance?

And even nicer when the clean slate comes from our Lord Jesus Christ!

This year my clean slate will include making more time for devotionals and Bible Study...hubby...family...and yes, cross stitching and quilting!

Speaking of cross stitching, this is a little late but here are some of my pics of ornaments I made for Christmas this year. It may not seem like a lot but there were dupes and you don't need to see them.  I ended up making about 22 ornaments for friends and family.







These patterns (except for the cat and gingerbread men) are from the Winter Wonderland Sampler series by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.

http://thefrostedpumpkinstitchery.bigcartel.com/product/2012-kawaii-winter-sampler

I'm still working on their Woodland Sampler...just finished May - so you could say I'm either behind by 7 months or ahead by 4 months.

I've also joined a Stitch from Stash group - using your own stash for the year with minimal purchases, something I need help with.  Here's the link for that...

http://epicstitching.blogspot.com/

A new year means a new phone and yesterday my new phone arrived. After much debate in finding a phone that would also be compatible with our car, I decided on a Droid (By Your Command). It's a testimony to the makers and programmers of that phone in that I've downloaded a couple of apps, added a new phone number to an existing favorite, and my phone has not blown up or deleted itself from my existence!

Okay - so I guess that's it from here.  It's enough, right? LOL!

1 comment: